Business Development Associate Jobs Opening in Byjus at Bangalore-Others, Bangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad
A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customer's needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and developments
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
More information about this Business Development Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Associate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Associate is a Full Time in Bangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Associate in our Organisation.