Business Development Associate Jobs Opening in Codingal Technologies at HSR, Bangalore
We are looking for a Business Development Associate who is passionate about this role.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
2. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls|
3. Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment
4. Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
5. Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
1. Computer Science or technical background
2 Prior experience in ed-tech B2C sales. Freshers are also welcome
3. Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
4. Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
5. Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
6. Self-learners with a high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
1. At least 3 months of BDA experience
1. Exceptionally high performance-linked rewards for top performers
2. Extremely fast growth scenario to take Leadership roles where the only thing you will be judged on is your performance
Annual Salary: INR 4,00,000 to 8,00,000 per annum (including incentives)
You get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding. Come, join us on the journey to provide coding education to every K-12 student and prepare them for the future. Apply now!
More information about this Business Development Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 41666 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Associate is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Associate in our Organisation.
Codingal is on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.
Codingal has empowered 100,000+ students by enabling them to start learning coding via competitions and high-quality coding education. The coding curriculum is based on K-12 Computer Science Framework and accredited by STEM, which students find very fun & engaging. Kids take live 1:1 classes from expert Computer Science teachers.
Codingal is a global company, based out of the US, and backed by top investors including Rebright Partners and Y Combinator. Parents and kids from all over the world trust Codingal to get high quality coding education.
Coding helps improve logical thinking and problem-solving skills by 70% among kids at a young age, also enabling them to perform better in other subjects in school. Moreover, coding jobs are the future. They already constitute more than 60% of all jobs in science, technology, engineering, and math. While still in school, those who start young will be ahead of everyone by the time they get into college. They will be creators of the future. Learning to code at a young age will inspire more kids, including girls, to take up Computer Science as a major when entering college. Today, schools and traditional education systems are not equipped to provide the right coding education to children. Codingal is here to change that and empower every student with the tools, content, and live coding classes to start learning to code and build anything they can imagine.