Business Development Executive Jobs in Bangalore - SPM Global Technologies
We're looking for a resilient, compassionate business development executive who can contribute to our company's growth. Business development executives are responsible for attracting and retaining customers and staying abreast with customer preferences. You will also be required to develop staff capacity through regular training and mentoring.
- Familiarize yourself with all of our company's products and services.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to retain them.
- Suggestions for enhancements or new products and services that may interest the clients.
- Creating business proposals and contracts to increase client revenue.
- Providing employees with the technical and social skills they need to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying and recommending appropriate products or services in response to pain points.
- Excellent networking skills, leadership, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Project management and/or sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on making decisions based on facts.
- Identify and manage risks in collaboration with senior team members.
- Maintain fruitful client relationships and effectively address their needs.
- Within the company, create a collaborative environment.
SPM Global Technologies helps business leaders simplify IT solutions so client employees can concentrate on what’s most important – delivery. We build custom software and enable companies to transform and digitalize their businesses. Our range of services spans from custom software solutions and services to support and training for architecture, implementation, integration & dev-ops. We are located in Bengaluru, India, and serve clients across the globe.