Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Lawyered at Sector 56, Gurgaon, Gurgaon-Others, Bangalore-Others, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Business Development Executive
● Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
● Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
● Identify, profile, build and close large enterprise deals with and within the logistics industry
● Organize and monitor efforts to acquire new customers in respective zones
● Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
● Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
● Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.