Business Development Executive
· Excellent communication skills to convince the customer to make them realize their needs and purpose of doing such a course which would benefit them
· Identifying the problem and using it as an opportunity to pitch your product
· Maintaining good relationships with the customer and periodical follow-ups to compliment the same.
· Closing a sale on call as well as on the field
· The job role would not be strictly a 9:00 to 18:00 Job. Our customers include working professionals and also candidates who are pursuing their UG or PG or Masters. It would increase the chances to close such candidates by making yourself available post 18:00.
· Being a sales profile, there will be targets and they are meant to be met. In case you fail to achieve your weekly target manager might call you on a holiday.
· You must be hybrid enough to multitask, call customers, keep follow up as well as maintain your weekly target and we do have a platform that helps you maintain it.
Keeping all the Key roles and responsibilities:-
· Initially you will be attending training where you would get a basic salary + incentives extra.
· Post completion of your Trainee period given that you have achieved your target you will be promoted to a BDE with a salary hike.
· 6 Days working Monday to Saturday with the weekend off on Sunday.
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Executive is a Full Time in Kochi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Business Development Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.