Business Development Interns Jobs Opening in Spareshub A part of Iradium Automobile Pvt Ltd at Aundh, Balewadi, Baner, Pune
About the internship-
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Follow up on the leads received-on calls (pre-sales activities)
2. Send matter to the customer on mail/ what's app
3. Validate and filter the genuine leads
4. Take an appointment from them for the next call by the sales team
Who can apply -
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Sep'22 and 24th Oct'22
3. are available for a duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
More information about this Business development Interns Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business development Interns job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business development Interns job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business development Interns
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business development Interns is a InternShip in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business development Interns is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business development Interns position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Business development Interns in our Organisation.
Our core customers are workshops and mechanics. The company provides OEM and OES car parts to these customers on a just-in-time basis. SparesHub is a team of 43 motivated employees across three cities. Most of the employees come from automobile backgrounds and have expertise in automobiles. The company is on its way to becoming India's largest automobile parts company and opening a SparesHub office in the top 20 cities of India. The founders of the company are Tapas Gupta and Arijit Chakraborty.