C-DAC, Hyderabad is looking for skilled and committed candidates with innovative mindset to contribute towards National Level Projects with societal impact. The domains of work include state-of-the-art technologies such as IoT, Mobile Security, Blockchain, Advanced Web Technologies, IT Security Auditing & Assessment, Quantum and High Performance Computing. Appointments are on contract basis on consolidated emolument which may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the Incumbent and Project requirement.
Advertisement No.: C-DAC(H)/RECT No.04 (2021/Sep)
1. Name of the Post: Project Manager (FSP)
2. No of Post: 01
3. C-DAC Post Code: HYD/PM (FSP)
4. Job Location: Hyderabad / New Delhi
5. Duration of the position: 01 (One) year(May be extended based on project requirement)
6. Educational Qualification & Experience: First class BE / B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 11 to 15 years of Post Qualification work experience in relevant areas. or Masters in Technology (M.Tech)/ Masters in Engineering (M.E) in relevant discipline with 7 to 11 years of Post Qualification work experience in relevant areas. Relevant discipline/domain for the above qualifications:- Computer Science/ IT/ ECE and related domains
7. Skill Set: Expertise in coordinating and managing professional training programs for industry/officials/faculties, etc., Experience in managing e-learning courses for large scale proliferation Experience in conducting workshops/conferences, etc., Knowledge in development of technical content Experience in assessment and certification Expertise in conducting/coordinating short term duration programs Experience in conducting workshops/conferences, etc.
8. Job Profile: Responsible for coordination and implementation of short-term technical courses Responsible to coordination in development of course content for short-term technical courses Responsible for conductions of workshops /seminars or conferences etc., Responsible for conducting and managing e-learning courses Responsible for coordination in setting up of labs as per training requirements Responsible for coordinating and managing training programs with Industries, Officials, etc.
Below 50 years as on last date of application submission