About Egarden Innovation Private Limited
We are business pacesetters and technology accelerators working with and supporting numerous startups and reputable firms while also publishing our own products of varying kinds.
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interacting with students and creating a positive vibe regarding stock markets
2. Motivating and informing them regarding the benefits about how to manage their wealth in future
3. Continued training and tech support
4. Educating about how to do invest, organizing the workshop and seminars, help investors identify which investment medium is better, and guide them regarding the appropriate ways to invest.
The Campus Ambassador will have an edge about the insight of how to filter the stocks and in-depth analysis of investment medium. He will be given a practical training for the investments and financial planning.
Social Media MarketingEvent ManagementDigital MarketingTeachingOnline Teaching
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 5th Jun'21 and 10th Jul'21
2. are available for duration of 3 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
1. Any graduate / post graduate student who is currently pursuing the curriculum can enroll. He should be having an active internet connection and close contact with maximum of the batch-mates and colleagues.
Rewards and incentives
1. INR 8000 Stipend
2. Campus Ambassadors will have an edge over investment ideas
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
While you are applying for the internship, you will be given an opportunity to learn for about the investments. You will learn about how to use the technicals and fundamentals of investment. Just after this learning workshop, we will be taking an online test over One-on-One video conferencing. We will be judging the skills developed through the workshop and their communication skills.
Number of openings