• Drive category growth with the help of product promotions, visibility plans, new SKUs etc.
• Onboard new vendors & introduce new SKUs across categories regularly
• Analyse data, build insights on industry, competition & consumer trends to fill category gaps
• Manage vendors and internal stakeholders to achieve desired results
• Overall responsibility of the customer experience – Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction regarding product quality, on-time availability etc.
• Campaign planning and forecasting to ensure product availability
• Must have buying/procurement, planning & sourcing experience (or any training during internship)
• Should be able to handle & manage the entire category
• Good analytical aptitude, Excel skills
• Good interpersonal skills and ready to take new challenges in a start-up culture
• Open to travel as per the business requirement like meeting new vendors & customers
• Language: Gujarati, Hindi and English
• Gender: Female