The Director, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore invites applications for walk-in-interview to be held in both offline and online mode for engagement to the following posts purely on contractual basis under NASF Biosensor project entitled “Development of Biosensor for detection of Fish pathogenic bacteria and hazardous metalloids in selected water bodies” at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore as per details given below :
1. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellows
2. No. of position: 1 (one)
3. Tenure: One year Or Co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. Essential qualification Any of the following three :
I. M.F. Sc with 4 years of B.F.Sc.
II. M.Sc/Ph.D in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Material science / Physics with 3 years Bachelor’s degree along with minimum, 2 years research experience and NET qualified on the date of Interview. NET is not compulsory for candidates with Ph.D.
5. Desirable qualities/ Experience: Candidates having hands on experience on Nanotechnology/Nanosensors/Nanobiosensors/Biosensors and Molecular techniques related research will be preferred.
6. Remuneration: Rs. 31000/- + HRA as per rule
The Minimum age will be 21 years and Maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.