Centre for Good Governance (CGG) invites application for the position Project Associate
Looking for candidates with more than 3+ years of relevant experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications.
Essential Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology (MBA/MCA) At least 2 years of experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications support and implementation/Software Development Experience in IT role (Software Developer/ Business Analyst/Project Associate) or Project Management
a. Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite) Stakeholder's consultation Government Projects – Knowledge of various scholarships schemes implemented by Central Government, State Government Organization will be preferred. Good Communication & Inter-Personal skills Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Skill Set: Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process Stakeholder’s consultation Government projects – Candidates having exposure/Knowledge of IT systems/ online services implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non Governmental Organizations will be given preference. Must have good communication and Inter-personal skills. Must be able to work on Computers/Tablets/Mobile
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Data verification in excel files, comparison of data in multiple excel files/sheets.
2. Verification of data in excel file with PDF documents
3. Preparation of process flow diagrams and functional requirement document (FRD)
4. Co-ordination with help desk team and development team for resolving issues if any reported by users of the system.
5. Any other support work assigned.