Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Performing routine IPQA activities in manufacturing, filling, over printing, labeling and packing.
2. Complete all line clearance activities before the batch start or change-over
3. Review BMRs, BPRs and log books at each stage and inspect finished product before release.
4. Sampling of control, stability, and finished product samples.
5. Monitoring of general
hygiene of operators working in production area.
6. Implementation of systems and procedures as per written down standard operating procedures.
7. Coordination with Production, QC and Warehouse for smooth functioning of operations.
8. Review and release of Batches.
9. Initiate change controls / incidents /
deviations as needed and support in timely closure.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.