1. Name of the Post: Coach
2. No of the Post: 02
3. Name of Game: Handball, Hockey
4. Remuneration : Fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, i.e. Rs. 3 lakhs per annum.
5. Tenure: The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 02 (two) years which could be further extended on the basis of performance.
6. Other Allowances: No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview and joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, accommodation, residential phone, conveyance / transport, personal staff, medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC, etc. would be admissible.
7. Extension: Performance of the selected candidates would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of periodic review/ requirement.
8. Tax Deduction at Source: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar will issue TDS / Service tax certificates, as applicable.
9. Eligibility criteria for Past Champion Athletes: Order of preference - Individual sports - Team sports:
a) 1 st preference - Represented India at recognized international competition under recognized NSF/Association of respective sport - Represented India at recognized international competition under recognized NSF/Association of respective sport
b) 2 nd preference - Medal winner at Senior National Past championship conducted by recognized NSF OR Medal winner at Khelo India Games - Part of medal winning team at Senior National past championship conducted by recognized NSF OR Part of medal winning team at Khelo India Games
c) 3 rd preference - Medal winner at National AIU Past championship - Part of medal winning team at National AIU Past championship
d) 4 th preference - Represented State in Senior National Past Championships conducted by recognized NSF OR Participation in Khelo India Games - Represented State in Senior National Past Championships conducted by recognized NSF OR Participation in Khelo India Games
Maximum age limit for applicants will be 40 years. However, relaxation may be accorded in deserving cases.