1. Post Code: CS-CHE-APRIL 2021
2. Position: Company Secretary (Cadre-Assistant General Manager)
3. Location: Chennai
4. Vacancy: 1
5. Job Role:To handle all secretarial and compliance related work as applicable to a listed entity as per various laws applicable to the Company (RHFL is a public limited company listed at NSE and BSE).
6. Change in Eligibility Conditions:
a. First Eligibility condition has been modified so that relevant experience is in Listed or Non-Listed Company preferably NBFC or Secretarial experience. All other Eligibility and other conditions as per our advertisement posted in our official website shall remain unchanged
b. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university in regular, classroom course, and an ACS-an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Additional professional qualification such as ICWA, ACA, MBA (Finance) will be added advantage.
c. Extensive in-depth knowledge of all provision of Companies Act, SEBI guidelines, LODR guidelines, RBI/ NHB regulations for housing finance companies, all other applicable statutory guidelines for NBFCs in India
d. Fluency in English is must. Working knowledge ofTamil and Hindi will be an added advantage.
e. Early joining will be preferred.
f. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
7. Key Competencies Required: A high level of commitment and self-motivation. Proven work experience in handling the requisite portfolio. Strong integrity, trustworthiness and accountability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent Analytical Skill. Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
8. Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process).However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
9. PROBATION: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
Age not exceeding 35 years as on 01-03-2021 with minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a listed company preferably an NBFC (relaxation generally up to 45 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience for deserving cases based on Management discretion).