Computer Hardware Network Engineer Jobs in Bangalore - Pinnacle Infotech
1) Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
2) Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
3) Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
4) Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
5) Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
6) Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
7) Install and Configure Printers.
8) Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
9) Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
10) Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs