Content Quality Analyst Jobs Opening in Phemesoft Pvt Ltd at Jayanagar, Bangalore
We are looking for a professional Content Quality Analyst to analyzing and reviewing text-based content and videos, resolving issues that are reported by users.
· You will be responsible for reviewing and verifying the authenticity of content in a variety of formats. You will be working closely with a team of subject matter experts and will report directly to the Content Director.
· Making sure the content meets the desired quality standards by checking the style, tone, structure, grammar, and other important aspects of each text match the clients’ needs.
· Validating page elements, including links, images, videos, and page layouts
· Fact checking to ensure the end-product is reliable and that it contains relevant, valuable information.
· Providing corrective feedback to writers and editors when necessary
· Monitor workflows and manage task assignment by coordinating with content creators (writers, editors, and designers) to ensure timely deliverables.
· Improving the company’s content management methods and coming up with new, top-grade solutions for enhancing new and existing strategies
· Document review (Spelling and grammar check).
· Review of ppts as per the template
· Work with content development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
Requirements and skills:
· Bachelor/master’s degree in English Literature, Mass communication, Journalism, educational technology or any graduate.
· Proficiency in editing and proofreading is a must
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven working experience with 0-1 yr in Quality Analyst.
· Having knowledge on Adobe tools. Knowledge on MS office tools like Word, Power point, Excel education.
More information about this Content Quality Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Content Quality Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Content Quality Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Content Quality Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, MA, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Content Quality Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Content Quality Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Content Quality Analyst in our Organisation.