Roles & Responsibilities:• Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission toinspire ideas and content.• Create fresh and engaging content for UWC’s social media platforms.• Should be familiar with the use of Canva Pro software.
• Assist in developing and ideating content for multiple platforms, such aswebsites, email marketing, fundraisers, scripts, etc.• Must be self-motivated and updated with writing trends to incorporate in content.
Qualifications for Content Writer:• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.• An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and currenttrends and expressions
.• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients,colleagues, and management.
• Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docsand Microsoft Word and designing tools such as Canva.
• Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image,products, and service.Social Media
• Curate written content for 1) Project Updates 2) Important Days 3)EvergreenContent
• Design said content• Post on all platforms, after creating measurement specific designs
Social Media Campaigns/Strategies - SMA• Shoots/Lives during field visits
• Story takeover by managers during field visit/distribution• Special day plans
• Cross promotion campaigns with other donor communications teams
• Donor recognition - based on special daysRegular and custom updates for donors - SMA
• On reports
• On social media - video/before after photos• Testimonials• Templates for the sameBranding - SMA• On-ground• Online updates