Content Writer Jobs Opening in Excellanto at Greater Kailash (GK), Delhi
We are currently at the cusp of super hyper-growth and looking to add people to the marketing team that’s on the frontline to facilitate this growth. The Content Writer will be part of the demand and pipeline marketing team and will be primarily focusing on driving organic inbound growth.
· Write content for courses, tutor profiles., studios, and other website content
· Write creative content for marketing campaigns
· Devise content roadmap for the middle and bottom of the organic funnel & form the theme language of our umbrella brands wizhob.com & healsutra.com
· Perform content gap analysis against competitors to identify potential areas of growth in specific segments and geographies.
· Email marketing and automation experience
· Understanding of SEO content strategies and tactics and advanced familiarity with technical SEO and its implications. Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
· Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
· Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
· Communicate and cooperate with the digital marketing team, including editors, and web publishers
· Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
· Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
· Develop & Enrich content for the profile registrations, courses, information regarding the sessions.
· Create reviews on profiles & courses, and enrich information provided to the end-users
· Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
· Wear multiple hats joining the start-ups and perform marketing, sales, support and profile onboarding work
More information about this Content Writer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Content Writer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Content Writer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Content Writer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, MA, MSc, 12th Pass (HSE), Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Content Writer is a Part Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Content Writer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Content Writer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Content Writer in our Organisation.