Please note that this is a work from OFFICE internship at our office in Indiranagar, Bangalore (near Metro station). Please only apply if you're able to come to the office and work 5 days a week.
The intern will be learning from an experienced senior content manager and digital marketer through their time at the internship. They'll be exposed to and trained in the production of a wide variety of content including social media posts, articles, press releases, corporate communication collaterals, branding/advertising collaterals, and more.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Ideating and conceptualizing social media posts and website content
2. Creating various articles, recipes, etc., for the company's website
3. Creating content for the company's branding/advertising efforts
4. Writing scripts and screenplays as and when required
5. Coordinating with the graphics and digital marketing departments to ensure that content requirements are met
The intern will also be trained in social media marketing, handling social media properties, and also running organic/paid campaigns.
Further, there will also be training in maintaining/updating the website and uploading articles.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.