Content Writing Jobs in Delhi - OtakuKart
1. Ensure the article is not fake, has fictitious news, and is grammatically correct
2. Work on research and ensure the appropriate use of language which is clean, easy to read, and well written
3. Ensure the piece does not have backlinks opening to other websites or any publicity material
4. Write articles that pertain to the twenty websites that the OtakuKart network currently runs
7. Write the article between 320 and 500 words and divide it into five paragraphs or more
8. Add high-resolution pictures accompanied by the article (it is suggested that pictures be taken from Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter accounts of people in the article)
9. Write articles on sports, video games, top 10 tips on sports or video games, etc.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Jun'21 and 7th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from Delhi, Surat, Navsari, Bangalore, Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 300 per write-up).
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship