About Folk Products And Design Private Limited
Folk's mission is to generate 1,00,000 dignified and sustainable livelihoods through innovation & design. Our vision is to cultivate an inclusive space for qualitative work and create sustainable and functional products from natural, eco-friendly materials. Our organization comprises men, women, trans people, and people with disabilities. We commit to integrating India's local and traditional craft into the global mainstream by coupling the traditional skill with minimalistic sensibilities, thus creating products that enjoy a universal appeal. Over the years, we have been successful in cultivating a loyal clientele & also in developing a comprehensive skill training program that has empowered numerous lives. With over a decade's worth of experience working for international brands like Taj, Audi, Ford, and Mariott, we remain mindful of the U.N.'s sustainable development goals that bind us to ethical, people-centric, and risk-free trade practices.
About the internship
All applicants must necessarily have some inclination or interest towards Marketing and must be eager to develop skills for the same during the course of this internship.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating regular drumbeat and campaign content for our social channels, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (Daily)
2. Crafting impactful post copy that works holistically with visual assets to tell a concise, and compelling story.
3. Working with designers to script and storyboard a variety of visual assets, from short-form animation to long-form videos.
4. Creating content for the website blog and the company newsletter.
5. Work in collaboration with the Communications department to produce innovative content ideas.
This internship comes with a placement offer if the internship period is found to be satisfactory.
BloggingSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)Creative WritingCopywritingEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Jun'21 and 13th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Kolkata
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings