We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for press releases, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
The content writer's responsibilities include
1)evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website,etc.
2)You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
3)Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4)Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5) Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
Working knowledge of content management systems.
Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
A portfolio of published articles.
Excellent writing and editing skills.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Effective communication skills.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Jun'21 and 19th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests