- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Number of openings: 10
Any preferred degree is ok
Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
Working knowledge of content management systems.
Proficient in any of the Office tools(MS office, Libre Office etc )
A portfolio of published articles.
Excellent writing and editing skills.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Effective communication skills.
Minimum 1-year experience in content writing.