Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Company Name: Media India Group
1. Writing copy for publication on a tight deadline, with at least one magazine article every week.
2. Web Articles: At least five web articles per week
3. Generating relevant and quality content everyday for all social networks of MIG (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
4. Video journalist (shooting, editing, directing, co-creating projects, interviewing people and defining a story line for your video.
5. Propose ideas/articles to develop the content (video, photo, article) of the multimedia department and MIG website, MIG TV
6. Building contacts and sources for use in future stories
7. Fact-checking the information given to you by a source
8. Creating content for MIG clients (web projects)
9. Writing, editing and submitting copy
11. Liaising with editors, sub-editors, designers, photographers and sales team.
12. Researching and proposing original articles/angles based on our editorial line and topicsParticipate and cover editorially MIG events
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.