Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
PFB the job description for Content Writer:
Responsibilities and Duties
· Research, write and edit content for website & related corporate sites
· Crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns
· Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, company newsletter etc as needed
· Contribute to/ update the company's social sites like Facebook and Twitter
· Copy,edit and proofread all web content
· Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to write engagingly and convincingly for the web
· Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems will be preferred
· Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Word
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast- paced, deadline- driven environment
· Qualification & Experience - BA / MA in English, Journalism, Mass Communication, Technical Writing or a related field
· 0- 1 Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research will be preferred.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.