Content Writter Jobs Opening in Nimbus post pvt ltd at Nehru Nagar, Bhilai
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Produce well-researched content for product description & category description.
- Create original SEO-based content writing to generate more traffic to the website.
- Knowledge about the best use of keywords.
- Generate user-friendly information with a good readability score.
- Produce unique content that is free from plagiarism and grammatical errors
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
More information about this Content writter Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Content writter job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Content writter job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Content writter
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, MA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Content writter is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Content writter position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Content writter in our Organisation.
Role content writer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Nimbus post pvt ltd
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?