Counselor Jobs Opening in Career Abroad visa and immigration firm at Akota, Vadodara
Counselor:- As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of counselor, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Handle walk-in clients and counsel them
- Keep track of inquiries, stay in constant touch with them, and convince them to retain our services
- Coordinate with clients to acquire documents required for the process
- Maintain a log of all activities, and report it on daily basis to the Toronto head office
- Perform various activities related to the college/university admission process
- Work along with other team members and assist them in various office administration processes
- Assist in file compilation, merging of documents, extracting documents, drafting emails
- Communicate with sub-agents, college representatives, and other associates on regular basis pertaining to the ongoing admission process
- Report issues to the Toronto head office to acquire future solutions
- Verify, submit, monitor, track, and report on all student cases submitted, processed, pending, approved, follow-ups, applications prepared, filed, dispatched, decisions made and on in-progress cases
- Must be able to learn and resolve issues
- Must be flexible to adjust in different situations, ready to take on new tasks assigned, and willing to go the extra mile where needed.
- At least one year of Counselor or service selling experience preferred
- Must have team player qualities
- Excellent communication skills and command over English
- Independent yet a good team player, willing to share, discuss, learn, and teach
More information about this Counselor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Counselor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Counselor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Counselor
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 13000 and 23000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Counselor is a Full Time in Vadodara.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Counselor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Counselor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Counselor in our Organisation.
Career Abroad provides professional immigration & education consultancy and advice to clients from various countries in the world that are drawn to us by word-of-mouth publicity that we have gained through our clientele by providing them with the expected results.
With over 15 years of expertise in the immigration market, Career Abroad is an immigration consultancy with headquarters in Toronto, Canada and a branch office in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. The firm is managed by certified and regulated professionals with over 27+ years of collective industry expertise.