Starting out of a college dorm room in 2016, today, HyperXchange (HX) is India's fastest-growing brand for refurbished electronics. Incubated by IIM-Calcutta and Microsoft, HX has gone on to win a slew of awards and recognition globally, including top-10 startup at Collision New Orleans 2018 and Retail Startup of the Year 2020 by the Retailers Association of India (RAI). Co-founders Dipanjan was TiE's Emerging Entrepreneur 2020, and Satanik was on Forbes' 30 under 30 Class of 2021.
HX counts top industry executives and thought leaders like CP Gurnani - CEO of Tech Mahindra, Debu Mukherjee - CMO of UB Group, and Mukesh Soni - co-head of ARCION (Apollo) as its investors and board members. HX operates out of its offices in India, UK, and the US.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling customer inquiries and responding online as well as on the phone for chat and voice support
2. Working on an appropriate and timely response to customers
3. Engaging in on-video and on-call support for prospective as well as existing customers regarding product details or warranty
4. Converting the leads generated by the marketing initiatives on the various channels
Bengali Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Spoken)Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Jun'21 and 10th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Job offer
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (1% of sales).
Number of openings