Customer Service Executive Jobs Opening in Credence resource management at Kharadi, Pune
Department – Operations
· As an Executive - Customer Service, you will be responsible to communicate with consumers of healthcare and telecommunication providers in the United States to collect on overdue and unpaid bills. As a collection specialist, you will be responsible for calling consumers on phone and negotiating for the overdue payment, on behalf of the client.
· Utilize effective verbal communication and customer service skills while communicating with customers to resolve the account delinquency.
· Able to manage difficult customer issues while working in a fast paced environment
· Determine the reason for delinquency and best course of action to assist our Borrowers.
· Engage our consumers with the highest level of respect and dignity.
· Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies.
· Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts, escalations in accordance with established standards.
· Ensure all accounts in assigned lists are managed accurately and timely.
· Calls are majorly outbound, and over a period of time move to a blended (inbound/outbound) environment.
· Accounts are early/mid/late - stage defaults return payments, first payment defaults, and work date follow up assignments.Profile Requirements
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Third-party collections experience preferred (Medical or Telecom)
· HSC passed [10+2]
· This job requires you to work US shifts scheduled between 5:30 pm & 10:30 am
· Sunday fixed Off & Alternate Saturday WorkingHighlights
· Best In Market Salaries from 2.52 lakhs plus…
· 4-6 week new hire training program [Based on the portfolio]
· Unlimited Incentive Plan with transparent KRA's
· Enhance your Analytical/Decision Making & Negotiation skills
· Cross-functional Growth opportunities within 6 months for experienced candidates
· Free Medical/Life insurance
· Employee Centric & Compliant Policies
· Free Home Pick & Drop Transportation
· Fixed shifts post the training period [Rare changes incase of business requirements]
· 7:15 min login plus 45 minute break = 8 hour shifts
· Free transport [Home pick-up & drop]
More information about this Customer Service Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Service Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Service Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Service Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Service Executive is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Service Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Service Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Service Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Customer Service Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.