Customer Success Engineer Jobs Opening in Invenndt at Manikonda, Hyderabad
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer who will be the champion of integrating value provided by our products into customer’s actual needs. Right from onboarding the customer onto the platform to creating use case write-ups that help them champion our product scale up within the organisation, will be your bread and butter.
1) Onboard customers and increase engagement with our products.
2) Collaborate directly with the customers to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction.
3) Responsible for creating and updating support documentation knowledgebase.
4) Facilitate training webinars and customer training sessions.
5) Design, develop and deliver interactive product training in a variety of formats including video, e-learning, and virtual sessions for our customers.
6) Work with cross-functional leaders to deliver outcomes for our customers. You will collaborate closely with employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
7) Define customer needs and requirements. Gather, analyse, and organise technical information from subject matter experts.
8) Translate customer needs into technical/feature specifications for the hardware and software teams. Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
9) Identify and generate use-case write ups for customers based on the data acquired from their sites and help create a case to their management to scale up the product across the organisation.
1) At least 1-2 years of experience creating use-case, learning materials, and facilitating training in a technical/SaaS environment.
2) A degree in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering.
3) Deep knowledge of electrical systems and processes.
4) A solid understanding of Electrical Infrastructure in Industrial setting.
5) Desire to learn modern technologies.
6) Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
7) Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.
8) Ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people.
9) A history of working cross-functionally on technical projects.
Education: Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 2-5 Years
Innvendt’s vision is to digitise the electrical stack. We achieve this by infusing existing electrical infrastructure with intelligence by using sensors and software. The core value proposition we deliver to our customers is to eliminate operational risk arising out of electrical infrastructure with real time monitoring and workflow digitisation. Innvendt is currently working with Global Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 companies in Oil & Gas, Minerals, Energy, Pharma and Telecom.