Customer Support Executive Jobs Opening in Black And White Business Solutions at Electronic City, Indiranagar, Whitefield, Bangalore
Customer Support Executive
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Should be flexible with rotational Shifts
Manageable or Good English Communication Skills
Graduates / PUC / Diploma fresher or Experience in BPO (0-4yrs) can apply
More information about this Customer Support Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Support Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Support Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 3+ year experience as an Customer Support Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Arch, Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Arch, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BEd, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, BVSc, MS, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), MVSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Support Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Support Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Support Executive in our Organisation.