You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible • You will perform cybersecurity compliance assurance, risk assessments, security implementation, for Industrial Automation & Control Systems
• You will work closely with all relevant partners to translate their security requirements and act as a consultant with business units and customers, providing mentorship regarding vulnerability remediation or secure design for new features
• You will follow state of the art security vulnerability mining and exploiting, software cracking and system attacking technology
• Threat assessment, fuzzing and evaluation of security validation and threat/vulnerability analysis. We have got quite a lot to offer.
How about you? What you will need to succeed:
• You have a Master’s degree in Science or Engineering with 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity consulting, system integration & commissioning and risk assessments of operational technologies environment.
• Your knowledge of industrial protocols and standards like IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NIST 800 - 82, NERC CIP, IEC 62351, IEC 60870, DNP 3, Modbus, DLMS, Zigbee SEP, CIM etc.. will add value in building relationships with business across Siemens.
• As a part of expert team, you will seek problems utilizing current attack methods, manual penetration testing methods, and self-developed hacking tools.
• Expertise in identifying security vulnerabilities of different industrial control devices/system, network traffic and other industrial applications.
• Strong understanding of networking protocols/TCP/IP Stack and OT communication protocols including Common Industrial Protocol (CIP),MODBUS, DNP3, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, OPC etc…
• Experience in Next Gen Firewalls, Industrial deep packet inspection, OT firewalls, End point security.