Liaising with coworkers and clients to elucidate the requirements for each task.
Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning.
Testing such structures to ensure that they are fit for use.
Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists.
Detecting and correcting errors in your work.
Ensuring that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers.
Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements will improve the quality of your outputs.
Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.
Familiarity with Hadoop or a suitable equivalent.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
A knack for independence and group work.
Scrupulous approach to duties.
Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision.More information about this Data Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Data Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Data Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Data Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Data Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Data Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Data Engineer in our Organisation.