Job title - Deputy Manager - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional - A/P) We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will organize and drive workshops with customer and product owners
· You will keep looking for improvement opportunities in the solution
· You will drive requirement engineering, to support new features and defect fixes
· You have a good understanding of Pega flows, case management, business rules and data model capabilities
· You have a basic understand of certain technical artefacts in Pega (Activities, Data Transforms, Data Pages, etc.) and their capabilities
· You have a good understanding of agile methodologies
· You can support technical team in troubleshooting issues
· You will write business documentation
· You will support the business to grow, by enabling the solution to be competitive on the market, and participate / drive on sales opportunities
· You will have the chance to improve your skills in Pega platform, and as a Business Architect We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Architect in Pega project(s) At least 2 Pega projects as a Business Analyst / Architect Experience in Agile projects, at least one project Experience in writing User Stories in Agile projects, at least one project Pega certified Business Architect (in any version)
Nice-to-have: Knowledge of Procurement and Accounts payable processes Knowledge of SAP Systems Knowledge of Pega 8.x UI capabilities Pega certified System Architect Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens: This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.