Desktop Support Engineer
Responding to client support requests.
Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
Traveling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.More information about this Desktop Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Desktop Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Desktop Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Desktop Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Desktop Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Desktop Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Desktop Support Engineer in our Organisation.