Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
1. Writing blogs and articles for various social media platforms
2. Executing social media campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others
3. Working on social media/social development and current issues of the digital industry
4. Writing copies and captions for social media campaigns.
5. Designing social media creatives on photoshop.
6. Having an in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Graduation in Computer Science
- Graduation in Information Technology
Salary: ₹8,000 to - ₹15,000 /month
Working Days- Monday to Saturday
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.