Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth jobs for Senior Research Assistant in Lucknow. Last Date to apply: 26 Jul 2021

Senior Research Assistant
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
Last Date 26 Jul 2021
This Job is Expired

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth - Job Details

Date of posting: 22 Jul 21
No. AD /CoFT/Estt/ Advt./ 217/2021

Advertisement for filling the post of contractualSRA, JRA

Contractual Senior Research Assistant/ 02

M.Tech. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. Food Technology (Agri.) Pay: Basic Rs. 44900 + DA @17% + HRA @ 8% + TA = Total Pay (Minus) – 25% of Total Pay = Consolidated Monthly Pay

Contractual Junior Research Assistant /05

B. Tech (Food Technology) Pay: Basic Rs. 35400 + DA @17% + HRA @ 8% + TA = Total Pay (Minus) – 25% of Total Pay = Consolidated Monthly Pay

Job Summary

Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Research/JRF/SRF
Job Category : Govt Jobs , Research
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers
Country : India

About Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola was established on 20th October, 1969 with its head-quarter at Akola. This Agricultural University was named after the illustrious son of Vidarbha Dr. Panjabrao (alias Bhausaheb) Deshmukh, who was the Minister for Agriculture,Govt. of India.
This Job is Expired
Principal Scientist
M Phil / Ph.D
Scientist
M Phil / Ph.D, MD
Senior Scientist
M Phil / Ph.D

People who view this job also look for jobs with following keywords

Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.

Need a Institute/Coaching Class?

IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation

Higher Studies / Studies Abroad

Post an enquiry and get instant responses from institutes and best Coaching Classes in your city

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth recruiting Senior Research Assistant candidates nearby Lucknow.Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth vacancies for Senior Research Assistant is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth Company recruits a lot of candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with ME/M.Tech, MSc, BE/B.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in Research/JRF/SRF job field. The candidates nearby Lucknow can apply for Senior Research Assistant position in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Research/JRF/SRF . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth and Freshersworld. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth and near your city and get a secured career.