Integrated Test Range Chandipur (DRDO) invites application for the position Graduate Apprentice
Essential Qualification: B.E.B.tech Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics Etc, B.Lib.Sc in Library Science, BBA Business Administration, B.Com, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting
No of Posts: 50
Stipend (Per month): Rs. 9000/-
Terms and Conditions:
1. B.E/B. Tech/Diploma candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & ITI candidates must have registered their names at website. Non-registered candidates arc Likely to be rejected.
2. For BBA & B.Com Candidates registration is not required.
3. The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B.Com/I.T.I degree in 2019, 2020, 2021) only can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlicr than 2019 are not eligible.
4. Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
5. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
6. B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
7. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
8. Selected candidates have to submit the "Medical Fitness Certificate" at the time of joining.
9. Verification of credentials shall be done for selected candidates prior to creation of contract only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification; candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
10. No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
11. The Selected candidates must execute a Contract for a period of 12 months of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
12. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.