Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Counsel students regarding educational queries such as course and program selection, study habits, and career planning- overseas.
- Quickly understand student’s profile and guide him/her for applying to the right University/Program
- Demonstrate expertise for shortlisting partner universities according to the student profile and ensure documentation and visa processing guidelines
- Assess needs for assistance such as accommodation, financial aid, or additional vocational training, and refer clients to the appropriate services.
- Keeping student requirements in mind, coordinating & maintain superb relationships within all internal/external teams. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and training workshops, in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Maintain weekly/monthly reports and process-related matrices showing progress on student conversion/target achievement.
- Submit final student application, via the portal or through email.
- Follow-up with the student for fee payment to university/college.
1. Immediate Joining
2. Passionate Talker - amazing interpersonal skills
3. Strong attention to detail, Well organized and quick learner
4. Natural Sales Person
5. You thrive in a performance-based environment and are passionate about your personal growth and career development.
6. In-depth knowledge of Canada, Australia, India, and the USA
7. Through knowledge of student application, SOP, LOR, and Visa Process.
Education and Skills:
- Minimum Graduate, Post Graduate Preferable
- Minimum 2 years, Maximum 5 years in a similar role in a 'Study Abroad
- Organization'Amazing Presentation and Communication Skills
- Hindi & English language – Expert/Professional Level
- Excellent MS Office, Excel Skills
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (2 to 3+ Years)
Britannica Overseas Education is a student recruitment platform for all international study needs. We have been operating for 7 years and have a command of education opportunities globally, since than our company has expanded organically, establishing a comprehensive presence in India and footprints have been extended to Malaysia, Bangladesh, Singapore.
Britannica Overseas Education simplifies the efforts of students to study in English speaking countries through a careful process of profile evaluation, Career Counseling, Selection of Program, University and Country, Test Preparations, Applications Process, Expert Visa Guidance, Pre-departure Session and Post-arrival Assistance, and complete guide in pursuing their dream in the right direction.
Our core business activities lie in assisting students to pursue their higher studies overseas, with the help of our professionally trained education counselors. Britannica Overseas has an array of highly qualified, trained, and experienced professionals who provide personalized consultation and placements into many reputable schools, colleges, and universities in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, the UK, and the USA.
Britannica Overseas Education is a leader in international education solution providers. We provide our services to higher education institutions and make international student recruitment easy. We connect higher education institutions with students directly through student lead generation, virtual education fairs; engage more students with personalized automation, enrollment generation on a global scale, higher education marketing, CRM, and education marketing.