Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Routine primary medical care, including diagnosis and treatment of health problems and injuries.
2. Provide post-treatment follow up with Company Employees as required.
3. Provide post-treatment follow up with Company Employees as required.
4. For cases that need follow up outside of working hours, the doctor shall be responsible for coordinating the handover of the medical case with other third-party health providers.
5. Referring patients to relevant specialist wellness providers, hospitals and other wellness facilities when needed.
6. Develop and support on-site clinical programmers and clinics such as blood donation camps, vaccinations and health promotion campaigns, Onsite Health program and other company events in adherence with the MC clinical and quality standards
7. Identification of OHC health hazards at the plant across various shop floors
8. Identification of notifiable diseases (is any) as per the schedule II of the Factories Act
9. Address medical problems of the workers as well as any industrial health related problems i.e. monitoring hazards, use of PPE, biological monitoring, etc.
10. Conduct bi-annual health evaluations of the workforce. Electronic Health Record (EHRs) to be maintained for all employees.
11. Conduct pre-employment health evaluations.
12. Maintain medical health records at the OHC.
13. Conduct health & wellness awareness programs & workshops on various topics lifestyle diseases, prevention of occupational health hazards, and importance of using PPEs etc.
14. First Aid & Emergency Care/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
15. Organize a health risk assessment for the site by an Industrial Hygienist
16. Medico-Legal Advisory Services i.e. liaison with industrial health governmental agencies etc.
17. Liaison with the factory inspector and certifying surgeon.
18. Liaison with hospitals and doctors near the site.
19. Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure.
20. Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure.
21. Conduct a hygiene inspection of the workplace including the canteen and submit a report along with observations and recommendations
22. Conduct regular audits of the OHC
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the India leading Recruitment Agency. We are working for pan India.
We are having wide range of network and large validated database from various sources, profiles enables us to attract and recruit the best available professionals.
All types of staff categories, skilled & semi skilled candidates.
We are having teams of consultants specializing in a wide range of disciplines.
We provide a range of people solutions to our esteemed clients across industry verticals
with the help of large validated database, profiles are screened on a regular basis to ensure the right fit candidates for our prestigious client.
We are a Premier Executive Search Company specialized in Recruitments & HR practices for top notch professionals at middle and senior management levels.
Our aim is to provide fast, quality and cost-effective, end-to-end manpower solutions for our clients..
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.