Filed Marketing executive -Hyderabad
This job location is in Hyderabad. It involves extensive travelling in the local Hyderabad
We are looking for an efficient Filed Marketing Executive to manage the daily operations of properties, and handle landlord and tenant relations. The property manager's responsibilities include showing the listings tenants, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases
Managing residential Plots/flats and independent houses
Negotiating with the builders
Coordinating with the house owners and tenants
Interacting with the landlords to gather the inputs
Co-ordinating with the maintenance team for the repairs and renovation works
Paying property & water tax payment
Coordinating with the assistant and executing the work on time
Attracting new tenants by showing property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
Interviewing tenants and running credit checks
Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements
Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units
Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work
Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses
Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties
Desired Candidate Profile
Working knowledge of Real Estate
Two wheeler mandatory license , cell phone is required
Experience as a Real Estate Manager is an asset
Strong organizational and time management skills
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Good customer service skills
Perks and Benefits
Salary plus commission
More information about this Field Marketing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field Marketing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field Marketing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Field Marketing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: LLM, B.Arch, Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, M.Arch, M.Com, M.Pharm, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BDS, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BEd, BHM, BSc, MCA, MD, MDS, ME/M.Tech, BVSc, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBBS, MEd, MHM, MS, MSc, MSW, PG Diploma, B.Design, B.FashionTech, BFA, Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC), Upto 9th Std, No Education/Schooling, BAMS, BHMS, MVSc, B.P.Ed, MPEd, B.F.Sc(Fisheries), M.F.Sc(Fisheries), BSW, Other Graduate, Other Post Graduate, Other Course
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field Marketing Executive is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field Marketing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field Marketing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field Marketing Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Field Marketing Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
This is a Real Estate company that deals with a rental, flat/plots sales flats/plots
Having 5years of experiencee