Field Officer Jobs Opening in Bharathiya Yuva Shakthi Trust-BYST at Faridabad-Others, Faridabad
Field Officer - This position requires extensive travelling in Urban Rural areas● Stage 1: Training
o Market the scheme in the targeted people area.
o Implement the outreach activities for sourcing potential entrepreneurs with the various NGO’s, Vocational Training Centers, Government Agencies etc.
o Make presentations about BYST to potential entrepreneurs.
o Identify appropriate channels for sourcing.
o Source potential entrepreneurs with viable business proposals.
o Perform initial screening of potential entrepreneurs for providing financial assistance for starting / expending tiny business ventures.
o Counsel & guide potential entrepreneurs on various options available for setting up small businesses.
● Stage 2: Awareness
● Stage 2: Awareness
o Counsel and guide potential Entrepreneurs through business volunteers on various options available for setting up small businesses
o Bring in those referred - to BYST for the workshop
o Maintain database of all awareness gen done, counselled & MIS reports
o Assist Project Coordinator in organizing various workshops, trainings and planning
o Ensure a coordinated and collaborative approach is undertaken among project partners at field-level /in implementing project interventions and achieving desired outcomes
o Act as a field level representative, as called upon by the Project Coordinator during review meetings, evaluation and discussions.
o Provide additional support to Project Management Unit as required.
● Good Communication (Verbal & Written)
● Good command over Regional/Vernacular language
● Good Interpersonal & Co-ordination skill
● Proficient knowledge in MS-Office Application software
● Ability to make Public Presentations effectively
● Professional Ethical Standards to deliver
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
More information about this Field Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Field Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field Officer is a Full Time in Faridabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field Officer in our Organisation.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Teaching
Locality Address Faridabad-Others
Bharathiya Yuva Shakthi Trust-BYST
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?