Number of Vacancies: 02
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Officer, Business Development executive, Business Development Officer, BDE, BDO
Functional Area: Sales/ Business development/ Marketing
Job Title / Designation: Field Sales Executive
- A Field Sales Executives role is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with existing and new clients.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue to the company
- Setting up appointments and personally meet with prospects, conducts in depth dialogue and develops positive business relationships
Developing quotes and proposals
- Researching on companies and industry needs to identify new leads and potential new markets
Achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of products through a defined channel of acquisition(corporates)
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
Maintaining healthy Business relationships with Clients
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Specific Skill Set:
- Young, dynamic & self - motivated individual with a passion for sales with good communication skills and IT fluency
- Aggressive with drive and high energy levels who shows potential to convert sales and achieve targets
- Should be extremely good in follow ups
- Ability to understand a client situation and present a relevant product
- Candidate must have a Two -Wheeler and a valid Driving License
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 0-2 years
Salary: 9 to 14 thousand/ month + Sales incentives + Accident and disability insurance will be provided.
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: PUC Pass
No of rounds of Interviews: 2
Work Timings: 9 :30 to 6:30
Travel & Allowance: Will be provided at actuals
Languages: Kannada, English or Hindi.
Relocation & Reimbursement: Reimbursement at actuals.
Any other skill set: Must have 2 wheeler and license.