1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jun'22 and 26th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Assist with month-end financial reports
2. Help with accounts receivable and payable
3. Work on the maintenance of vendor ledgers, receipts, bank reconciliation
4. Post journal entries
5. Handle end-to-end client-related activities (vendor registration, raising invoices, distribution, escalations, collections)
6. Work on the preparation of various cost MIS and analysis
7. Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
8. Assist with data entry and day-to-day transactions
1. BBM/B.Com in finance or equivalent
2. Must have good writing skills & communication skills
3. Good in research and see what posts are trending and will be apt for us
4. Eager to learn
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Finance Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Finance job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Finance job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Finance
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, Other Course
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Finance is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Finance position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Finance in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Finance job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.