Financial Advisor Jobs Opening in Money Honey Financial Services Pvt Ltd at Goregaon West, Mumbai
The ideal candidate will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. They Should be comfortable with Telephonic interaction with clients.
- To be touch with investor over the phone and update them about latest ongoing scheme (which includes FD, MF, Bonds, Debenture etc.) and help them to make wise investment decision based on various factor.
- Business development and acquisition of new investors the key criteria of performance matrix.
- As per need, male candidate may have to visit client place for completion of documentation (any place, any time, any day).
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manage and regularly update clients’ portfolios.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
More information about this Financial Advisor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial Advisor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial Advisor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1.5 year experience as an Financial Advisor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BCA, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Financial Advisor is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial Advisor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial Advisor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 30 job openings for Financial Advisor in our Organisation.