Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for an intelligent, highly energetic self-starter with excellent communication, technical skills with a very solid technical background in the application development world. And you love and understand complex technologies, and always seek out engaging technical discussions and has the appetite to work in a fast-paced consulting environment.
Roles and Responsibilities -
· Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
· Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
· Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
· Write efficient queries for core Data.
· Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View-Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
· Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
· Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
· Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
· Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
· Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
· Document the project and code efficiently.
· Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
· Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
· Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
· Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
· Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
· Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
· Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
· Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
· Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
· Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
· Execute app verification protocol.
· Write tests for the App.
· Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
Must Have -
· Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
· Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
· Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
· Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Good to have -
· Prior experience with NodeJS, Express, ReactJS, React Native and Redux
IMMEDIATE JOINER PREFERRED
Location – Zirakhpur, Punjab
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.