Front Office Manager Jobs Opening in Peninsula at Andheri East, Andheri West, Sakinaka, Mumbai
Job opening for Front Office Manager
You will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the department in line with Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest, and owner expectations. The Front Office Manager is responsible to assist the day-to-day operation of the Front Desk at the hotel.
High school diploma or equivalent
2-10 years of work, or a similar job role in the Hospitality industry
Complete knowledge of the industry and hygiene standards and safety regulations
Having a welcoming personality
Experience: 2 to 10 Years
Salary: Depend On Experience And Knowledge (12k To 40k)
More information about this Front Office Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Front Office Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Front Office Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3+ year experience as an Front Office Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Front Office Manager is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Front Office Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Front Office Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Front Office Manager in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Front Office Manager job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.