Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Dec'20 and 6th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should have good knowledge of fonts, a keen sense of color aesthetics and the ability to create designs and theme addressing the politically aware audience
2. Proven graphic designing experience
3. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
4. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
5. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
6. Should be up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (CorelDRAW, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
7. Highly proficient in all design aspects
8. Follow briefs develop concepts and finalize artwork
9. Understanding of the printing process and specifications
10. Must have experience in designing advertisements, logos, brochures, catalogs, packaging, labels, newsletters, magazines, ads, flyers, posters, banners, book covers, and so on
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.