Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who is good in graphic designing & illustrations.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to design creative icons, characters, logo & marketing collaterals for websites, blogs, emails and other channels.
Responsibilities & Skillsets
• Design characters, logo, brochure, email newsletters, icons, custom fonts, etc.
• Design multi-dimension ad graphics for Google, Facebook, Linked etc.
• Proficient in vectors & raster-based graphic designing tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro & After Effects
• Must have good communication skills and understanding of the business requirements
• Must be able to work independently and produce world-class output
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Good understanding of business requirements and user behaviour.
• Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
• Collaborate with marketing teams and management to understand the requirement and feedback Ideal Candidate Experience • Graphic Designing: 2 years+ (Required)
Video Editing: Skills Required- Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Video Editing Type- Company Domain- video Ideate and create concept storyboards Conceptualise and present ideas as per the brief Pick and arrange effects, music that adds to the narrative Shortlist visuals and footage to be used in the video Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create videos for all marketing and product needs. Reorder and fine-tune content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the video and time constraints are incorporated Improve and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage & sound Create transitions, titles, graphics and other supporting materials for the video Work closely with managers to present a final product that matches the overall vision. For more details contact /
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.