Heritage Management (On-Field) Jobs in Panaji - DraftCraft International
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in live projects focusing on history and heritage management
2. Making field visits to heritage sites and meeting stakeholders
3. Documenting through photography, fact-sheets, articles, etc.
4. Gathering the latest information and writing reports on academic analysis, policy papers, rulings and official communications
Note: Applicants must have a year of relevant professional work experience to be eligible for the internship.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. have relevant skills and interests